Monday, December 11, 2006

Sharing

It does seem to me that there is no real EA community. We all know the poential of EA, and the benefits therein, but apart from a few, I have to say, very sales focused offerings in this area (not mentioning any names) there is no real EA oracle. Where are the communities of practice? Where are the online resources?

To quote Pink Floyd, 'is there anybody out there'? Or, am I missing some great resources out there on the ether?

Answers on a postcard please or post a comment on this blog!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill Barr said...

I think you are correct. There are a few islands and the odd silo of information but, nothing cohesive. Most of the "EA" resources out there are also really about software architecture.

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about IASA? I do find the career path section particularly interesting, being an aspiring architect myself.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Lou Springer said...

Ask and you shall receive! Serge Thorn has started a linkedin + google group. It already has several hundred members. Ask to be invited here, I think: http://groups.google.com/group/the-enterprise-architecture-network

If you have difficulty contact me at lou at louspringer dot com and I'll ping Serge to send you an invite.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home