Thursday, August 03, 2006

Neglected

Sorry world, I have really neglected my blog! I could have been a contender, I could have changed things, made business users see that it is the way they work that is wrong not the systems we deliver!! But no.... What did I do? I went to the pub every lunchtime and after work. I know what you're thinking "that sounds like a splendid way to conduct yourself" and "thanks for the invite, can I join you next time" but drinking copious amounts of alchohol and talking rubbish is not going to get me an entry in Wikipedia is it? I am wracked with guilt as I was browsing the web today and saw a link to this blog!!!! Oh the shame, last updated over six months ago!

I promise that I will concentrate more on waffling on about Enterprise Architecture and less time in the bar! Ok, just a quickie then, seeing as it's your round!